Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Trellis platform: A data center technician’s best friend

“I have an array of tools and diagrams all over the place, yet it takes me 20 minutes to determine the location of one server. To make matters more difficult, several departments have bits and pieces of information that impacts my job. What I need is a way to pull everything I need into one convenient location so it’s easy to plan and mange. Sound familiar?

The Trellis platform can help:

The Trellis platform gathers and aggregates information from distributed systems in real time and applies rules to discern patterns and trends that would otherwise go unnoticed.

This gives companies the ability to identify and anticipate opportunities represented by seemingly unrelated events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment